VISITORS

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

台灣 • 我❤

The thing i like about this trip is that our driver has WIFI in the car.
这个旅程有个东西我很喜欢,那就是司机大哥的车里面有无线网络。

We travel mostly in cars, and long distance, from Kaoh Siung to Taipei to Hua Lien, this all takes lots of time.
大多数的时间都是在车上度过的,我们都是走很长的路程,从高雄到台北到花莲等等,这些都需要很长的时间。


This temple was destroyed during the earthquake in Taiwan.
这个庙在台湾的大地震的时候毁掉了。

We visited lots of places like this in Taiwan, but there's too much pictures, i really can't post all.
我们都参观了很多这种地方,但是照片实在是太多了,我不能把全部都放上来。


我们到了日月潭,在那儿的民宿里过了一夜,很开心的一夜。
We reached the Sun Moon Lake, and stayed at their guest house for a night, it was awesome!

日月潭有很漂亮的湖景,我们在湖上度过我们的黄昏时间。
You can see beautiful lake view in Sun Moon lake, and yeah, we spent our evening on the lake. 







这是他们的民宿,美珍馆,所有在墙壁上的画和卡通都是人工的。
This is the guest house, the pictures and cartoons on the walls are art works of people who worked there.








And guess what? it's actually a souvenir shop.
你一定预想不到这其实是个纪念品店。



我们在晚上的时候参观了这间历史悠久的纸教堂,没错,用纸做的教堂。
We visited paper church at night, yeap, this church was made with paper. 


And we had an amazing dinner.
我们的晚餐可丰富了!









Sun Moon Lake night view
日月潭夜景。



我们参观了台湾的7 eleven, 他们里面都卖我们马来西亚买不到的东西,香肠啊,茶叶蛋啊,等等。
We visited Taiwan's 7 eleven shop, they sell things that 7 eleven in Malaysia don't sell. Like sausage, hard-boiled egg etc.




And this is the sunrise view, i actually missed the sunrise, my driver told me it was beautiful! Deng it, I over-slept.
我错失了太阳升起的时间,我睡过头了!司机告诉我们早上的风景美毙了。




我多希望你们能够体验他们的冬天的那种冷,有时舒服,有时太冷,不像马来西亚,常年夏天!
How i wished u can feel their winter season in Taiwan, unlike Malaysia, everyday is summer season. :(




Friday, January 20, 2012

台灣 • 我愛 I ❤ Taiwan

我回來了!
I'm back

好久沒有更新了,今天來繼續。
So long since i last update, let's continue.

我們住在台灣的一間民宿,而早餐都是到附近的餐館吃。
We stayed at guest house, and our breakfast is near the place, at a restaurant.

這件店叫做綠先生,他們做的早餐超好吃,但是客人少了一點。
This restaurant is called Mr Green, they make really delicious breakfast, but their customer are just too little.



之後,我們就到台灣的教堂去看看,看看那裡的教堂。
After that, we went to visit Taiwan's church.

他們的教堂面積很大,但是我們去的時候裏面都沒有人,只有一些工作人員。
Their church is really big in size, but when we go, there's no one in there, only some workers.


我很喜歡這張照片,阿嬤也很喜歡這間教堂。
I liked this picture, my grandma loves this church.



我們吃到了台灣出名的牛肉麵,它是一間在馬路邊的餐廳。
We finally get to have a taste of Taiwan's Beef noodles. It's a restaurant located beside the road.


我們體驗了強風的感覺!台灣的海風真的很大!我都差點兒被吹掉了。
We experienced the really crazy sea wind! Taiwan's sea wind is really big and crazy, i almost got blown away!









每天晚上我們都會逛夜市,台灣的夜市跟馬來西亞差不多,但是這裡有吃不到的棺材板。
Every night, we will go to the night market at Taiwan. The night market at Taiwan is similar to Malaysia, but in Malaysia, you won't get to eat a bread, called "Coffin"

棺材板


完篇。
End



Monday, January 2, 2012

Today, I've seen worst.

台灣 • 巴黎戀人

今天我會用雙語來更新部落格。
Today i will be using Chinese and English to update my blog.





我們一下飛機就趕著到火車站。
When we reached Taiwan, the first thing we do is rush to the train station.

我們都很害怕會錯過火車抵達的時間。
We were all afraid to miss the train. 

但是很幸運的,我們趕上了。
Luckily we catch up with the train.

我們很擔心的原因是因為從香港到台灣的飛行時間延遲了。 
We were worried because the flight from Hong Kong to Taiwan was delayed.

飛行時間延遲了一個小時多。
Flight was delayed for an hour or more.




到了台灣,還是那麼的冷。
When we arrived at Taiwan, the weather is still so cold. 

但是台灣跟香港比起來,台灣比較大。
But to compare Taiwan with HK, of course Taiwan is bigger in size. 

但是能夠到不一樣的環境和地方,固然是好的。
But it's always good to arrived at some where new and fresh.


媽媽一直對台灣的夜市念念有詞。
Mum always talked about Taiwan's night market.

今天,我見識到了。
And today, i finally saw it.

台灣的夜市跟馬來西亞的大同小異,但是這裡所賣的衣服都是冬裝。
Taiwan and Malaysia's night market are almost the same, just that the attire and stuffs they sell here are mostly for winter-wear. 

你知道嗎,台灣的水果都是一流的!(Y)
Do you know? Taiwan's fruits are THE BEST! (Y)

我們都買了很多。
We bought lots of em.


我們這次來到台灣,不是住什麽豪華大酒店,而是那裡的民宿。
We didn't live in hotel during our stay in Taiwan, instead, we stayed at the guesthouse there.  


to be continued (.....)