VISITORS

Monday, January 2, 2012

台灣 • 巴黎戀人

今天我會用雙語來更新部落格。
Today i will be using Chinese and English to update my blog.





我們一下飛機就趕著到火車站。
When we reached Taiwan, the first thing we do is rush to the train station.

我們都很害怕會錯過火車抵達的時間。
We were all afraid to miss the train. 

但是很幸運的,我們趕上了。
Luckily we catch up with the train.

我們很擔心的原因是因為從香港到台灣的飛行時間延遲了。 
We were worried because the flight from Hong Kong to Taiwan was delayed.

飛行時間延遲了一個小時多。
Flight was delayed for an hour or more.




到了台灣,還是那麼的冷。
When we arrived at Taiwan, the weather is still so cold. 

但是台灣跟香港比起來,台灣比較大。
But to compare Taiwan with HK, of course Taiwan is bigger in size. 

但是能夠到不一樣的環境和地方,固然是好的。
But it's always good to arrived at some where new and fresh.


媽媽一直對台灣的夜市念念有詞。
Mum always talked about Taiwan's night market.

今天,我見識到了。
And today, i finally saw it.

台灣的夜市跟馬來西亞的大同小異,但是這裡所賣的衣服都是冬裝。
Taiwan and Malaysia's night market are almost the same, just that the attire and stuffs they sell here are mostly for winter-wear. 

你知道嗎,台灣的水果都是一流的!(Y)
Do you know? Taiwan's fruits are THE BEST! (Y)

我們都買了很多。
We bought lots of em.


我們這次來到台灣,不是住什麽豪華大酒店,而是那裡的民宿。
We didn't live in hotel during our stay in Taiwan, instead, we stayed at the guesthouse there.  


to be continued (.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment