VISITORS

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

What's on my table?

I've been studying in kampar for almost 2 sem now. Which is around 8 months. I just couldn't believe that so much time has flown past me. And sometimes i still forget the fact that i am in Kampar. I still question myself sometimes. Home felt distant to me, but in reality it's only 2-3 hours away from me, it's now a luxury that i couldn't afford.

Anyway, being away from home, i have my shared room with my childhood friend, May. Of course we both have our own space in the room, but i still think it's not spacious enough, though the first time when i moved in, i think "Wow, this is more than enough for me." Guess humans change. Or, i've been bringing in more and more stuff everytime i go home. I'll literally move all my things here if given the space.

Tbh (to be honest), my table was never tidy. But for this post, i've tidied it and organized my stuff according to my own personal interest and to my liking, and how i'd wish it'll always stay to be. So here's a view of my study table:

Weird thing though, i don't normally use my laptop on the table. It's funny i know, but i love the feeling of sitting on the floor and using my laptop on my bed. It's bad for the cooling system, but still.... YOLO!

Infused water (Detox water)
Alright, the first thing would be my infused detox water. Here's the first infused water i've made that day. Infused water are good for humans because it flushes out the toxic from human body and also cleanses your cells and improve health overall. Something i wished would be on my table every day. 
Infused water with: Lemon slices, mint leaf, cucumber and 2 tbs of honey. 


Gadgets
Next up would be my gadgets. My apple computer, and also my ipod. This is what let me stay in touch with the rest of the world. Am i wrong? People nowadays only depends on these things to connect with people. I gotta admit, sometimes it's easier to communicate and interact with people online because you don't have to face all the drama and attitudes that people are giving you. 

Naners
Wondering why there's banana on my table? Well, i don't usually have bananas on my table, it's normally on the floor or on top of some shelf or egg holder or cabinet, .... they're everywhere! I love banana, they give you a sweet taste and control your blood sugar level. It helps you to be happy and also eating it makes you smarter before a test. So... EAT UP YOUR JIO LAH. :D

"Pati Ayam"
My mom loves me, i love her too. She gave me "pati ayam" because she knows university students are always staying up late, studying or sometimes even neglected their health committed fully to studies. She gave me 3 to bring it here, i haven't touched any of them, they still sit on my table waiting for THE DAY to come. *Evil laugh* Thanks mom, love you.


The universal box
See that box on the left? (picture below) With 3 combs, rubber bands, mirror, pen, ....etc etc sticking out. Well, it's a universal box as i call it. It's a transparent container. At first i put shillings inside, coins and any form of round money in that container. But as time passed, i started putting in my hair bands, rubber bands, and more and more stuff inside. It's very useful because if i need to find something, i'll turn to my universal box, and most of the time, i'll find it there.

Glow in the dark Jesus and Table calendar
Who else thinks my table calendar is awesome? *raises hand* I got this as a table gift from my recent cousin's wedding (you can read it from HERE) And the orangey stuff behind, that's my water bottle. I always keep my water bottle full because then i can stay hydrated every time.

Here's my student ID card, it's on my table because i put it there. (LIKE WHUT?!)

 The Rilakkuma lamp
This is my table lamp, it's a birthday gift from a good friend of mine back in secondary school. It's on my table because it's cute! And most of all, IT'S PORTABLE! Imagine blackouts. I always have my Rilakkuma.

Lecture notes
What's a table without lecture notes right?

Prayer card
I always have a prayer card on my table, so it reminds me that i have to keep praying to Jesus, i need strength from Him, and praying to Him comforts me. This card was given by my church here in Kampar. Sacred Heart of Jesus, Kampar.

Snacks
Well, what is a study table without snacks? Here's some roasted peanut brought all the way from home. I spent i think one hour roasting them with hot stove burning on my face. And now i'm enjoying the fruit of my work. :)

And beside the nut is a plastic with bracelet inside. It's actually a charm bracelet i made for my sister. :) She is someone important to me, and i want her to have it as a gift.

That's all about my study table. :)
Hope you enjoyed reading!

kthxbai

No comments:

Post a Comment